"The Green Mountain Services"
Full Pre-Job Inspections
We will come to existing locations and do a full assessment of existing conditions. This includes examining existing flooring and sub-floor conditions to determine what demolition and/or floor preparation will be required to install new flooring. This also includes Field verification measurements to make sure the correct quantity of material is ordered and installed
As-built Floor plans
When needed, we can provide 2D Existing Floor Plans.
Sub-floor Moisture Testing
We use in house and 3rd party certified moisture testing services to make sure the sub-floor is ready and able to accept the specified flooring. We test using all ASTM testing methods including RH probes and Calcium Chloride tests.
Job Specification/procurement services
- Where applicable, we can work with designers and end users to adjust finishes to fit inside a budget.
- With Excellent relationships with all major manufacturers, and continued growth with Boutique manufacturers, we have the ability to procure all flooring material on a national level.
Project Management and Installation Services
- We work with the end user, Landlords, Construction Managers, GCs and other trades to ensure that all work is being completed as efficiently as possible.
- Moisture Mitigation
- If Moisture tests come back too high for specified flooring, we can mitigate the issue using the correct applicable method.
- We can rip-up any existing flooring to get down to original subfloor where needed,
- We can level the existing floor if needed
- We can encapsulate existing floor finish when needed to accept new floor covering
- We have a national presence and network of flooring installers
- We can specialized installers in all types of flooring and floor preparation
- All installers are vetted and have years of experience
- Green Mountain Services has traveling Project Managers to start and manage jobs across countr